The following section outlines the constraints applied to the OT&E as well as the Production servers.
The following constraints apply to the OT&E server:
1. All domain names must be registered with the suffix ".gtld"
2. Registrar contact objects may not be associated with the domain's Registrant field, but may be associated as the other contacts.
3. SSL in not a requirement for the OT&E server. Registrars who do want to begin their integration using SSL may do so by creating a support ticket and attaching the certificate to the message.
1. Grace Period: 7 minutes
2. Suspension Period: 5 minutes
3. Deletion Period: 5 minutes
4. Closed Redemption Period: 20 minutes
5. Transfer Grace Period: 10 minutes
The following constraints apply to the Production server:
1. Registrar contact objects may not be associated with the domain's Registrant field, but may be associated as the other contacts.
2. SSL in a requirement for the OT&E server. Registrars may use their Registrar Panel to manage their active certificates.
1. Grace Period: 7 days
2. Suspension Period: 5 days
3. Deletion Period: 5 days
4. Closed Redemption Period: 20 days
5. Transfer Grace Period: 60 days
Last update: 13-06-2014 04:53:42
As the end of the year approaches, please keep in mind the following information to avoid any frustrations over the holiday period.
Our offices will be closed from the 21st of December 2020 and will reopen on the 4th of January 2021. We will have skeleton staff on standby to attend to urgent customer queries.
EPP and Legacy Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
EPP and Legacy Accounts: email@example.com
Happy holidays and let us continue to maintain social distancing as we approach this peak time!
All issues and questions relating to the co.za EPP Registry Registrar System must be raised in the Contact/Support pages through the Registrar Portal. This is to ensure that our support department tracks and addresses all issues. Log in to the Registrar Portal and submit a support request online.
Click here for the latest status updates.